See more Bark
Verve Small landscape bark 100L
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
This small landscape bark is suitable use all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Sprinkle 5 cm layer of hydroleca on the surface of pots and containers
Features and Benefits
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2").
- Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants.
- For a long lasting effect, leave the soil undisturbed once the chipped bark has been laid. Periodically rake and top up each year with fresh chipped bark. For effective weed suppression (without a weed barrier) make at least 50 mm (2") deep. If laying chipped bark around plants be sure to not pile them up against the base of the plant. When using chipped bark as a decorative ground cover around plants, apply a feed with a general fertiliser each spring to help replace the nitrogen in the soil. For more tips on caring for your plants, check out our handy step-by-step guides and get the most out of your growing media.
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
- 100% natural-decorative chip bark, a rustic cover for paths, flower beds and borders
- Can be used all year round
- 50 ltr per 1 m2 at 50 mm depth
|Litre capacity (L)||100L|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Terrible Compacted State
Unhappy Fellow - 2 months ago
The bags I purchased were completely a compacted solid blocks. I had to chisel it out of the plastic sack with a cast iron weeding tool. An employee loaded it into our car so I hadn't noticed how much it weighed due to the saturation. it wasn't particularly 'small' bark either Motto:- Dont buy bark or compost from places that store it out in the open getting completely saturated when it rains, it totally ruins the products, and makes it extremely unmanageable.
Good ground coverage
Chris16 - 6 months ago
Pretty good stuff for ground coverage and when it's on offer it is very well priced. I've used it for a footpath around the garden to cover over some muddy sections and it's done exactly what I needed.
sisb - 6 months ago
We started buying this several years ago and find that it the best so far. It goes a long way and makes the garden look great. Value for money. Highly recommended
Customers who bought this also browsed
Veolia Bark Chipping 1000L Pack
This bark chipping is suitable garden beds, borders and pathways. Guarantee - 6 months Bark chips are free-flowing and easy to rake out. Cover your bed or border at a thickness of at least 5 cm. Don't smother low growing plants
Veolia Multi-purpose compost (W)450kg
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden. Guarantee - 6 months Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose ...
Verve Coloured woodchips 100L
This coloured woodchips is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders. Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants Can be used all year round Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots ...
Verve Horse manure soil improver 50L (W)19.45kg
This horse manure soil improver is suitable mixing in with to any type of soil to improve its structure and nutrient content. Improves moisture retention: regular applications to sticky clay, light or sandy soils will build the humus and organic content of the soil Use all year round