See more Sprayers
Verve Trigger sprayer
This hand pump sprayer is suitable for water, insecticides, pesticides, fungicides and water-soluble fertilizers.
- Eliminate residual pressure remaining in the apparatus by operating the safety valve or by spraying until there is no more pressure. Avoid risks of pollution by recovering any unused product and its packaging. Wash your hands and face after treatment
Features and benefits
This hand pump sprayer has wide 11cm opening for easy filling and emptying
- It features reversible lance handle with a new spill-proof technology
- It has robust and easy to handle nozzle, adjusts easily from straight jet to fine mist
- Wear protective clothing, gloves, goggles and a mask. Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the product. Do not spray in the direction of other people or pets. Protect the environment, only spray surfaces to be treated
- It is recommended not to store the sprayer while it is still pressurised. Never store with treatment product inside the sprayer. Store the sprayer in a sheltered location out of the reach of the children. Never leave the apparatus in a heated environment, out in the sun or out in the cold
Brewer74 - 5 months ago
Taken 2 (two) back as both leaked at bottom where tube meets bottle.
Withnail - 5 months ago
Would never buy again.
Assembly instructions v poor indeed, no proper diagrams
Performance unknown as is unassembled
DON'T BUY !
Lwkabc - 6 months ago
My first mistake was not viewing this product on-line. Second, actually buying it. The most complex and ultimately useless assembly 'instructions' I have ever seen. Don't buy it. On the other hand, if you need an excuse to tear you hair out !!
Supermarketnappy - 7 months ago
Avoid this product , you'll waste your time assembling it for it to not pressurise. I've returned mine, two trips to B and Q for the price of one! Read the reviews next time.
Slinky1234 - 8 months ago
Exactly what I wanted for painting fence panels. Easy to put together and simple to operate, painted 5 panels in about 5 minutes.