See more Bark
Verve Woodchip mulch 100L Bag
This coloured woodchips is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Safe for Dogs
Jacqueline1976 - 9 months ago
Is verve premium Bark Mulch Safe for dogs?
Kind Regards mo
Great Looking Bark!
PinkLips - 1 year ago
Nice colour bark, no odour, decent quality. Looks great on front garden. Brightens on the front and gives a nice contrast to our plants and shrubs. Our garden stands out from the rest...ha!
Mike290504 - 2 years ago
Looks really nice and finishes off the garden, will buy more for the front garden
Good priced product that does the job
Crumpy76 - 3 years ago
I purchased sixteen bags of this woodchip for my allotment paths. It’s been down for a couple of months and is bedding in nicely. I experienced no odour which I think a couple of people mentioned on similar product reviews. Nice mixed sized chunks, sturdy enough for a path and as my allotment can get quite a strong wind across it not fine enough to just blow away.