Ward Ecomax Composter 220L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- This composter is for use in the garden, allowing you to turn kitchen and garden waste into plant-nourishing compost.
- Ideal for decomposing natural ingredients to produce a soil enhancer which can be used instead of commercial fertilisers, saving money as well as protecting the environment in approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Made from Plastic it can hold up to 220L
Features and Benefits
- Can be stacked up on top of another composter which allows you to extend your composting storage without compromising on space
- Made using recycled materials
- Make your own soil conditioner from waste.
- Made in the UK
|Lid included||Lid included|
|How to use||Ideal for decomposing natural ingredients to produce a soil enhancer which can be used instead of commercial fertilisers, saving money as well as protecting the environment in approximately 6-8 weeks.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery