See more Water Butts
Water butt set, 210L
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 210L litres
- Made from HDPE, Hardwearing to withstand the elements
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- Made using recycled materials
- Made in UK
- Using rainwater in your garden can help to improve your home’s water efficiency
luyfvlgufgliuerlu - 3 months ago
Bought one - got home & filled it up a bit to test it & tap leaked. Returned it and tested another one at store with garden centre manager (that leaked too). Added an extra rubber washer to mine that I returned which seemed to work at the shop. Once full of rain water it began to leak again. Not very good.
gardenswaterbutt - 4 months ago
Leaked unable to fix with tape.
lisa44 - 4 months ago
Value for money how ever had to buy a trap to collect water from drainpipe as this one didn’t fit. Would definitely buy another well made and sturdy. Lockable lid.
Hughjardon - 5 months ago
Tap leaked and nothing would stop it. Returned the unit to B&Q
Rainwater diverter wrong size!
africhoc - 6 months ago
The water butt is fine but the rainwater diverter kit is for a 50 mm downpipe and mine is 68 mm so have had to buy another kit. If I'd had a 55 mm pipe it wouldn't have fitted that either!!