See more Roofing felt
Watershed - Roofing Kit for Sheds, Cabins, Summerhouses, Workshops - Apex or Pent - 3x5ft, 3x6ft and 4x6ft
Sold & shipped by Swift Foundations Ltd
Watershed Roofing Kits consist of corrugated roofing tiles, each one made from bituminous material 3mm thick and formed into the classic corrugated shape of a series of ridges and valleys. With tiles supplied already cut to size, installation is rapid since there is no measuring or cutting to do. The Watershed tiles overlap each other both lengthways and widthways creating a simple but very effective watertight seal. Rainwater is channelled down into the valleys of the tiles and then down the slope to the eaves or gutters, keeping the roof of the garden building snug and dry.
- 5 yearsGuarantee
Features and benefits
Watershed Roofing Kits for Garden Buildings provide a long-lasting, easy to install replacement roof covering for your garden building.
- A complete kit of parts, all you need to re-roof your garden building - roof tiles, ridge tiles, timber battens, screws, screw covers
- Suitable for use on pent or apex roofs with a pitch of 10 degrees or greater on sheds, summerhouses, workshops, garages, playhouses,log cabins, lodges, bike stores, shelters, beach huts, logs stores etc
- Water-repellant corrugated bituminous tiles overlap each other lengthways and widthways for a water tight seal, whilst channelling the water down the slope
- Lightweight and easy to handle - guaranteed against weathering for 10 years - maintenance free
- Easy-to-handle, light-weight flexible tiles - max weight 2.0kg per tile
- Manufactured in compliance with EN534:1998 Corrugated Bitumen Sheets and ISO14001:2004 Environmental standards
- Improves the durability of the roof – rain water runs downs the valleys created by the tiles
- Can be used on garden buildings with or without guttering