See more Manure
Westland Chicken pellets 10kg
This straight plant feed is suitable for general garden nourishment.
- Suggested use period - For best results apply in Autumn and Spring and 3-4 weeks before planting
- Chemical care - Typical analysis NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5
Features and Benefits
Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for soil improvement, planting & feeding of established plants
- For all use around the garden
- Apply several days before sowing seeds, or planting out small/sensitive plants
- The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required
- Apply in the autumn when preparing winter beds or early in spring as a base fertiliser when preparing your beds for planting
- 100% organic
- The pellets should be worked into the soil (a hole is usually ideal). During dry weather, water before sowing seeds and after planting
- Apply before sowing at a rate of 50-150g sq.m and 100-300g sq.m before planting. For feeding apply at 100-300g sq.m
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistance||Improves soil condition and ensures a top quality healthy yield|
Dav C - 1 year ago
Makes a great difference to the growth of winter flowering pansies
It's a bucket of manure!
Geoffinblackpool - 1 year ago
What can I say about a bucket of manure? It is what it claims, and was cheaper, (per weight), than the boxes which were being promoted alongside. It's a decent bucket which will get re-used
Gardening lover - 1 year ago
Found it boosted the grow of vegetables nicely. Would buy it again.
So simple to use
Dobern - 1 year ago
Just replaced our greenhouse and decided to add this to the new soil. Excellent results so far
Goodness for the soil
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Have lived at this address for 38 years and thought it time to add something to improve the soil. This product is clean and easy to use and hopefully it will do the job, it is too early yet to tell but it should show improvements soon.
Customers who bought this also browsed
B&Q Sharp sand Bulk bag
A coarse sand used in screeding, block and slab laying applications and also for concrete mixing Manufactured to BS EN 12620 Mix with cement and water to make bricklaying mortar Please note that product supplied comes from a natural source and may vary in colour, size and texture
Miracle Gro Enriched multipurpose compost 50L
This enriched multipurpose compost is suitable for use in beds and borders, hanging baskets, pots and containers. Use for all planting needs Releases nutrients for up to 6 months Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and ...
Veolia Pro-Grow Lawn conditioner 875 m² 550kg 729L
Keep your garden looking its best with this lawn conditioner from Veolia. Aids the development of a hard wearing and lush green lawn with a blend of essential nutrients specially formulated to improve lawn structure. It is blended with a high specification sand, chosen for its ability to improve soil ...
Verve Horse manure soil improver 50L (W)19.45kg
This horse manure soil improver is suitable mixing in with to any type of soil to improve its structure and nutrient content. Improves moisture retention: regular applications to sticky clay, light or sandy soils will build the humus and organic content of the soil Use all year round