See more Multi-Purpose Compost
Westland Multi-purpose Compost 50L
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Our stores do not stock this product
This is suitable .
- Perfect for use all around the garden.
- 45% peat
- To make beds and border dig a hole twice the size of root ball diameter and add a layer of compost. Place plant in hole and back fill with compost. Firm compost around plant and water well. Water plant well and allow to drain before potting. Allow enough space to accommodate roots. Remove from pot and plant in container, firming the compost gently around the roots. Once fully planted water well. Choose container with adequate drainage holes. Place layer of grit in container and fill with compost. For hanging baskets, line basket with moss or liner and fill with compost. Plant with trailing plants around the edge and upright plants in the middle. Water well,. One bag fills approximately 70x 10cm pots, 4x 25.5cm pots
Features and benefits
Ideal for use all around the garden this premium compost contains nutrients to feed your plant for up to 5 weeks. The added John Innes formula retains and releases nutrients and water for longer, providing your plants with all they need. It contains our unique ingredient West+ producing our best ever formula.
- Perfect for all life stages of plants
- Now suitable for seed sowing
- Stronger plant development
I find this product extremely good
Hanshi - 6 months ago
I use this product regularly with good results would not use anything else.