See more Wall tiles
Windsor Taupe Gloss Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 30, (L)300mm (W)100mm
- Suitable for Kitchen & bathroom
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Does not require sealing
- The use of abrasive cleaners and strong chemicals to clean these tiles should be avoided.
Features and benefits
These slim format ceramic tiles provide a sleek, gloss finish for your walls.
- Add the finishing touch to your interior design scheme with these timeless linear brick format tiles
- Fix with coloured grouts for statement style
- Try different fixing styles, horizontal or vertical, herringbone or in line to create your own unique look
- Simple to install with low maintenance
- Recommended grout colour: Beige or white
- Recommended trim: Beige or white
TDN19 - 1 month ago
I was looking for a light grey Tile for my kitchen but none of the shades appealed to me, either too dark or too blue grey ... then I found these Taupe Tiles which are perfect & actually look grey ..
Brilliant! Really Pleased with how they’ve completed the overall look of the kitchen, very
Fresh & Modern. These are for a house we’re renovating & will buy these for our next project.
8mm tiles not 9mm.
jojojojo82 - 1 month ago
These tiles look great and I'm really pleased with them but they are actually 8mm thick as stated on the box and as measured, not the 9mm as stated in the product specification. This makes a difference when ordering your edge trim.
They also have a very slight bow in them hence the 4 stars for quality.
Modern looking tiles
Jackie2720 - 5 months ago
Tiled my entire bathroom with these and used them for a herringbone feature wall. Great quality, no noticeable colour difference between batches of boxes too - phew! In the picture, they look more grey but in other light, they look beige.
Great colour tiles
Foxy10 - 1 year ago
I needed an taupe colour tile for our utility room after a bit of searching we found these. They come in the 3d brick effect but we wanted flat ones and these did the trick look very expensive and finished our utility off very well. Easy to go on and cut too.