See more Wall tiles
Windsor Taupe Gloss Ceramic Wall Tile, Pack of 30, (L)300mm (W)100mm
- Does not require sealing
- The use of abrasive cleaners and strong chemicals to clean these tiles should be avoided.
Features and benefits
These slim format ceramic tiles provide a sleek, gloss finish for your walls.
- Add the finishing touch to your interior design scheme with these timeless linear brick format tiles
- Fix with coloured grouts for statement style
- Try different fixing styles, horizontal or vertical, herringbone or in line to create your own unique look
- Simple to install with low maintenance
- Recommended grout colour: Beige or white
- Recommended trim: Beige or white
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
Rach879 - 1 month ago
We did our whole bathroom in these laid herringbone pattern and are so pleased with the result. We really struggled to find tiles we liked during lockdown and kept coming back to these. They look much more expensive than they are and love the modern gloss and non bevelled edges
TDN19 - 4 months ago
I was looking for a light grey Tile for my kitchen but none of the shades appealed to me, either too dark or too blue grey ... then I found these Taupe Tiles which are perfect & actually look grey ..
Brilliant! Really Pleased with how they’ve completed the overall look of the kitchen, very
Fresh & Modern. These are for a house we’re renovating & will buy these for our next project.
8mm tiles not 9mm.
jojojojo82 - 4 months ago
These tiles look great and I'm really pleased with them but they are actually 8mm thick as stated on the box and as measured, not the 9mm as stated in the product specification. This makes a difference when ordering your edge trim.
They also have a very slight bow in them hence the 4 stars for quality.
mid - 5 months ago
do not use on a floor!!! they even crack under a bath with no foot traffic .
They are a wall tile only . £2000 pounds later taking out a whole bathroom suit i have found this out to my own cost
Modern looking tiles
Jackie2720 - 9 months ago
Tiled my entire bathroom with these and used them for a herringbone feature wall. Great quality, no noticeable colour difference between batches of boxes too - phew! In the picture, they look more grey but in other light, they look beige.