See more Pressure Washers
Worx Hydroshot Pressure washer
This product is suitable for frequent light domestic portable cleaning & watering
- Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 6m
- Powered by a 20 V battery and has a 230l/h flow rate.
- Comes with: 1x 6 m hose, 1x battery pack, 1x carry bag, 1x charger, 1x long lance, 1x short lance & 1x multi spray nozzle
- Maximum pressure (bar): 22 bar
- Can be run from a standard garden hose & tap or straight from a bucket of water with the draw hose which is included. The portable cleaner is powered by 1x Li-ion battery pack, & has an adjustable power nozzle giving versatile cleaning & watering ability. The high & low modes give two pressure options
- A mesh storage bag holds all parts of this portable cleaner
- Movement capability: This lightweight Li-ion battery powered hand held portable cleaner is ideal for taking anywhere
- Compatible with a standard water pipe connection & with all the Worx 20 V power share products
Features and Benefits
- Portable cleaning & watering system in one
- Up to 10x more pressure than an ordinary garden nozzle
- Use it anywhere, no direct power or water connection required
- Draw water from any remote source, bucket, lake, stream, pond & swimming pool etc
- 5-in-1 pressure nozzle with 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & watering
- Connects quickly to a domestic garden hose & tap
- Pressure washer with manual start/off
|Cable length (m)||6 m|
|Hose length (m)||6 m|
|Width (mm)||245 mm|
|Motor||Air cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||40 °C|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Impact resistant||Impact resistant|
|Guarantee specifics||Manufacturer's warranty|
lightweight and compact
nannydogs - 7 months ago
Bought this about 2 months ago, very useful and portable, I cleaned my car and also hosed the patio down, long lasting battery, great to use with a bucket of water or connect to an outside tap, comes with a handy mesh bag for storage
Useful bit of kit
Spacebadger - 7 months ago
This worked perfectly for me. I live in a terraced house and cleaning my motorbike on the street meant running a hose through my house. With the hydroshot all I now need is a bucket of water. The power is decent and a single bucket of water allows a couple of washes of my bike.
If you have access to a hose and power outlet then corded options will provide more power. However i think the most useful aspect of this product is that it goes where a hose cannot.
Overall I am happy because it solved a problem for me
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall External Pressure Washer Detergent 5L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning this 5L pressure washer detergent from Diall is great for removes grime & dirt on external hard surfaces such as concert, tarmac, block paving, brickwork & timber decking. it is also suitable for use on vehicles. Apply with a pressure washer once diluted leaving a ...
Karcher External Shampoo 1L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once ...
Karcher K2 Basic Pressure Washer 1400 W
Whether dirty bicycles, muddy garden tools or soiled garden furniture – the "K2 Basic" is ideal for small cleaning tasks around the home & designed for occasional use. Includes a spray gun, 3 m pressure hose, single spray lance and water filter to protect the pump against the ingress of ...
Karcher K4 Full Control Car & Home Pressure
Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 5m 1800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, dirt blaster, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd ...