See more Alarm sensors
Yale Sync AC-PIR Wireless Motion detector
Sold & shipped by B&Q
If the Sync Motion Detector detects movement within its range, it will triggers the Yale Sync alarm system and sends real time notifications the Yale Alarm app. It works wirelessly and has a range of up to 200 meters, making it ideal for home or office installation. The PIR sensor is highly sensitive and can detect even the slightest movement, providing an added layer of security to your premises. It's easy to install and operate, making it an excellent addition to any security system. The Motion Detector is easy to pair with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm, allowing you to customise your system with up to 40 accessories. When paired with the Sync Smart Home alarm, can be integrated with lights and voice assistants including Amazon Alexa and Philips Hue to enhance your security system.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Compatible with IA range only
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
- Triggers your alarm and notifies you immediately when motion is detected within the large, 12 metre, 110 degree range.
- Get notifications to your Yale Home app if movement is detected in your home while the alarm is armed.
- Link to your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm straight out of the box, allowing you to customise your system with 40 accessories. Easy to install on walls & in corners with no tools required.
- Protect your garage and outbuildings with our 200m wire-free range.
- Control, fully or part arm and disarm the alarm remotely through the app
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Power voltage supply||3.2V|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Wireless range (m)||200m|
|Number of PIRs||1|
|Hub required||Not required|
|Maximum sensor detection range||12m|
|Sensor detection angle||120°|