Makita LXT 18V Cordless Multi Tool DTM50RM1J1
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless multi tool is ideal sanding wood, scraping old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring and grout removal.
- No load speed: 6000-20,000opm
- Hex key
- Accessories included: 1x rapid battery charger, 1x hex key, 1x triangle sanding pad, triangle sanding sheets: 5x 60 grit, 5x 80grit, 5x 120 grit, 5x 180 grit, 1x 85mm segment blade, 1x universal blade & 1x accessory storage case
Features and Benefits
- Soft start
- Accessories can be fitted at 30° increments over the 360° head for the perfect accessory to job angle.
- Anti restart function prevents accidental start-up.
- Low battery power warning light.
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|No load speed||6000-20,000opm|
|Blade change||Hex key|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Work light||LED work light|
|Carry case||MAKPAC stacking case|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless 4-in-1 garden multi-tool is ideal for trimming hedges, bushes and shrubs. No load speed: 3000 rpm Standard blade change Accessories included: 1x harness, 1x step guard, auxiliary handle, 1x pole extension, 1x cutting guard, 1x cutting blade, 1x trimming guard, 1x trimmer head, 1x saw chain, 1x guide ...
Comes with - 1x DHP480 combi drill, 1x DTD129 impact driver, 1x DHS680 circular saw, Guide rule , 1x hex key, 1x DGA456 angle grinder, 1x side handle, 1x blade guard, 3x 18 V batteries, 1x DC18RC charger Compatibility - 18 V LXT batteries