See more Sheds
Factor 8x6 Apex Plastic Shed
This Factor 8x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Comes with 2 shelves & brackets
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
Features and benefits
The factor 8 x 6 shed is a storage solution that fits into any space. It’s constructed out of a sturdy and weather-resistant resin that features steel reinforcement for added durability and features an attractive wood-like texture for great style. The factor 8 x 6 shed is ventilated and comes with a heavy-duty floor panel, making it ideal for storing a wide variety of heavy items, wide double doors for easy accessibility and a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to move around freely.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Fred 12 - 1 year ago
Brought this 2 weeks ago it looks good when built up we did find it quite easy to assemble
Let down by floor
Bramers13 - 2 years ago
Bought a couple of weeks ago. Paid for installing as I have heart condition. Floor very spongy and sounded like was cracking every time I walked in. Within 2 wks floor floor has actually cracked and I am scared to use it. Such a shame because it looks good.
A marathon build
softtopdriver - 3 years ago
Gave three stars as the product looked fabulous when finished and is really sturdy and waterproof. Building it was a nightmare, took two people six hours and a lot of swearing. A lot of the parts didn't fit, and the instructions didn't bear much relation to some of the parts. We had to modify quite a bit. As much as I love the finished product, I would never buy one again.
Damaged parts from Keter
MO1956 - 3 years ago
We have received delivery of our shed to find five damaged parts from Keter. We paid to have this assembled and our installer took pictures of the damaged parts although he did manage to install it. I have spoken to Keter who said that all parts should be checked before installation but they have also advised that if the shed is assembled with the damaged parts that your 10 year guarantee is VOID. Just be aware that this is not mentioned in any of their paperwork and I will be taking this further.
Keter 8x6 Apex Plastic Shed.... Very Happy
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I bought this as my old wooden shed was on its last legs, it looks smart and tidy, it was easy built, about an hour and a half if you have a cordless screwdriver which i recommend, I am very impressed with the build and quality of it and it will be low maintenance and is generally used to store a lawnmower etc and kids bikes, don't know if I would put an expensive bike or tools in it, it looks fairly secure but as with any shed it still is only a shed and if someone wants into it they will get in!! but all and all I am very happy with this shed