See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Plastic Shed
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Fixed window allows for natural light and built-in ventilation keeps air circulating
- Single-piece heavy duty floor protects against wet weather and pests
- Included floor panel keeps stored items clean and dry by keeping them off of the ground
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Internal Dimensions: (W)111cm x (D)177cm x (H)190cm
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
lapis - 14 days ago
do not buy this shed totally flimsy is not 6x4 you need electric screwdriver to put together should have read other reviews would not have purchased not worth the money taken over 3 hours for 4 people to put together, really annoyed waste of money
Handy small shed but a little flimsy
JK311 - 19 days ago
This took us 3 hours to put together and the walls are lightweight. The insulation strip for the window panel was missing from the package. The shed has been up 2 weeks & still smells like plastic inside but Im sure that will pass. I would not put too many heavy duty items on the floor though.
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Iv had the shed up a few days now and after the rain Wev had ever since.. my items inside are wet and there is a puddle of water on the floor
Very nice shed, must buy
Jdp00 - 1 month ago
Delivery was good, shed takes about 3 hours to build (cordless drill needed) very nice shed once built goes very well in the garden, must buy (is better looking and will last longer)
Great little shed
Steste123 - 1 month ago
Very pleased with my purchase. Fairly straight forward to assemble (definitely requires two people). We had strong winds and torrential rain all morning and just checked it was completely dry inside and had not blown away.
The secret is to make sure it sits on a level, flat surface.