See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Plastic Shed
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Fixed window allows for natural light and built-in ventilation keeps air circulating
- Single-piece heavy duty floor protects against wet weather and pests
- Included floor panel keeps stored items clean and dry by keeping them off of the ground
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Internal Dimensions: (W)111cm x (D)177cm x (H)190cm
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
Great shed very sturdy
LeonWxlliams - 17 days ago
Brilliant shed had about a year now still looks new... very simple to put up, it says you need 2 people but only needed help putting the roof on. As long as you’re competent with a drill it can be put up in about 2 hours.
thefoctor - 18 days ago
Had my doubts after reading the reviews but absolutely love it took two people to put it up in 3 hours no problems if you lay everything out first and put them in a b & c plain sailing and had very bad winds after buying it and very much still standing love it
DaveisGreat1 - 19 days ago
I put this shed up myself in 2hrs, electric screw driver a must, really easy, fantastic instructions, parts are all labelled , finished product looks great, only downside is its smaller than advertised
Joe___ - 20 days ago
I could not be happier with this. Very good quality. Easy enough to build - took me and the Mrs a few hours at a leisurely pace (an electric screwdriver is a must - there are a lot of screws!) Finished product is a smart looking, sturdy shed. I also bought the 6x4 wooden base from B&Q which fits this perfectly.
Merthyr2021 - 1 month ago
Last night we had 83mph winds and the shed survived. Best shed I've ever bought.