See more Bathroom & shower cleaners
HG Mould remover, 0.5L Trigger spray bottle
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use. Warning! do not use together with other products. may release dangerous gases (chlorine). keep out of reach of children. wash hands thoroughly after handling. if in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. continue rinsing. if eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
- Follow usage instructions.
- Immediately destroys fungus and algae in damp places, inside and outside.
Features and benefits
HG Mould Spray effectively removes all brown and brown stains caused by mould, fungus and algae. These unsightly black or brown marks are found on the silicon seal between the bath tub and edges of tiles, on the shower cubicles and on plaster. HG mould spray is also highly suitable for the removal of coffee or tea stains from plastic worktops. Spray HG mould spray on the surface from a distance of 3 to 5 cm. Repeat the treatment on badly affected areas after 30 minutes. Allow 30 minutes for the product to work and then rinse off with water and a sponge.
- Always read the instructions and packaging thoroughly before use. Warning! do not use together with other products. may release dangerous gases (chlorine). keep out of reach of children. wash hands thoroughly after handling. if in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. continue rinsing. if eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Container type||Trigger spray bottle|
|Ingredients||Sodium hypochlorite (Contains less than 5%)|
Does more than it says on the tin!
Ceiling Cecil - Today
I don't do reviews. My opinion is worthless unless you actually know me, as I could be talking rubbish.
But it this case, I'm not!
This stuff is incredible. I know it says on the bottle not to use on ceilings, but I did and the mould literally disappeared before my eyes. As soon as the spray his the mould, it started to vanish!
Gave the area a quick wipe of a sponge that had been dipped in warm water (not soapy), and the bathroom looks as good as new!
Ceiling might fall down in the next few weeks, so I recommend following the instructions.
Just telling you I used it on my ceiling, and it worked perfectly.
This product is great.
Joeblogs1965 - Yesterday
Today I moved my washing machine out from the corner of my bathroom after many years and boy, was it grim back there...a forest of really nasty black mould everywhere... I could hardly look. You read reviews and you think 'yeah yeah' but I popped down to B+Q and got a bottle of this. Gave it a good spray and wow...all that black gunk just got totally annihilated. This stuff dosn't mess about. Best five pounds I've spent in ages. Highly reccomended.
Excellent product for mould removal
Mills18 - 3 days ago
I bought this product yesterday, based upon all the good reviews here, plus a few people recommending it. I’ve been ignoring mould problems in my home but reached the point where it was getting embarrassing to look at. Mould on bedroom walls and ceilings, living room walls and hallway walls. This product did the trick, I can’t stress how easily it removed the mould. In most cases it literally removed the mould without the need for wiping, rubbing or scrubbing. Like most have said here, the bleach smell is overpowering so wear gloves, masks and goggles to be safe. This really is an amazing product, it worked better than I’d expected.
removing black mould
daved_r - 7 days ago
used this today for the sealant round bath as one patch was black, sprayed this on as directed then i added a rolled up bit of tissue and placed it on top of mouldy sealant and soaked that too, i let it sit for a few hours then reapplied after another few hours mould was gone lifted by the tissue no rubbing involved
Tabrab - 3 months ago
I never write reviews but this product is truly amazing. I was so embarrassed of black mildew in bathroom and thought I might have to pay a professional to treat. Not with this product. You MUST wear a mask though as it cackles you and open all windows. Keep pets in a well ventilated area until smell has gone.