See more Summerhouses
This Sun 10x10 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & roof
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 44x44mm framing. The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge, which gives huge strength and security. The eaves height is approximately 1.8m (6ft).
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||6|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|