See more Sheds
Our spacious overlap pent garden shed features a sloping pent style roof to allow generous head room inside and two windows to allow light into the shed. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Pent roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Bit of rough!
Scot Ann - 10 months ago
Happy with this shed except that it has a rough finish and you have to be careful where you touch as you could get splinters. I had to put handles on, inside and out, so I don't have to touch the rough wood on entering or leaving the shed. Apart from that I'm happy with it and yes the extra headroom makes all the difference.
Poor quality for price
Goatmama - 1 year ago
I bough this to house two pygmy goats. The cladding is very thin with a lot of knots, some of which have popped out leaving holes and so warped that there is huge gaps that you can actually see outside and some have needed to be screwed back onto the shed. The support struts are warped and had to be reinforced. The floor poorly put together with quite big gaps in places. Roof panels thin with only two main support struts. Delivery was prompt, got an email to say it would be delivered Wednesday so took the day off - but got home Tuesday to find it dumped in my front garden with no notification, delivery note or anything! Way too overpriced for what it is. It certainly wont do the winter. I will be ordering another shed, but not from here.
AlanMcF - 1 year ago
Very happy with this shed. Easy to assemble, useful instructions. Looks good, and because it's pressure treated it doesn't need painting for 10 years!
Anonymous - 2 years ago
for the money spent this was a poor buy all the panels are not straight had 2 panels replaced they came to me in better condition but still warped all the panels had been inspected by there quality control (but i think he needs a trip to speck saver)
Good product and quick delivery.
JaniceP - 2 years ago
Very happy with this shed. Has a really sturdy wooden floor and fits in all my garden equipment. Delivery was very quick too. Would recommend.