See more Wooden Sheds
12x10 Shiplap Wooden Workshop With assembly service
A great size structure, ideal for creating a DIY workspace or simply for storing garden tools and equipment
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Worktable shown in the image is for illustrative purposes only
- Comes with Roof felt and workshop floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This 12x10 workshop is perfect ideal work space and storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This Workshop will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your workshop to arrange a suitable date for fitting
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Great quality shed with only minor annoyances
ajaykarwal - 3 months ago
This is a great shed. It arrived in two days rather than the advertised two weeks. I ordered it without the assembly service. Putting it together was relatively straight-forward and the pieces all fit together pretty much perfectly.
One annoying thing is that the shed comes with around 200 screws/nails of various sizes and they all arrive in one big bag. It took about an hour just to sort them by size.
If the shed is backed into a corner like mine is, its virtually impossible to attach some of the edging strips which are left until the end. Had I known about these steps earlier I would have added them before the back became unaccessible.
The lock that comes with it seems a little weak. I'll be replacing with my own.
Overall though, very happy with the shed.
Customers who bought this also browsed
10X10 Security Cabin Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed with
This Security Cabin 10x10 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable ...
10X6 Security Cabin Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed with
This Security Cabin 10x6 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable ...
12x10 Bison Shiplap Wooden Workshop With assembly service
This Bison 12x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. With assembly service. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty ...
6X4 Caldey Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed with Assembly
This Caldey 6x4 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Product supplied unpainted. Comes with - Adjustable shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing