16x12 Shelterlogic Peak Tubular steel frame Garage
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Shelterlogic 16x12 peak tubular steel frame Steel garage is for vehicle storage.
- Tubular steel frame cladding
- Comes with - 4x anchor and Fixings supplied
- 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
Features and Benefits
- 35 mm high-grade steel frame with premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling and corrosion
- Triple-layer, heat bonded rip stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out which provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection
- Patent-pending ShelterLock® 3x steel stabilizers ensure rock solid stability and delivers a stable for more durable shelter
- Easy slide cross rail system locks down cover and squares up frame
- Ratchet tight cover tensioning ensures drum tight cover and door panel connection to shelter frame
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Polyethylene & steel|
|Number of doors||1|
|Made in||Made in China|
|Surface finish||Powder coated|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Shelterlogic Round top 15x10 tubular steel frame Steel auto shelter is for vehicle storage. Tubular steel frame cladding Comes with - 4x anchor and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
This Shelterlogic 20x10 peak tubular steel frame Steel auto shelter is for vehicle storage. Tubular steel frame cladding Comes with - 4x anchor and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework