See more Sheds
This Larchlap 4x3 apex overlap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials. the compact size makes this shed ideal for smaller gardens.
- 8 mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Dip treated to give great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your shed to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Cladding thickness||8 mm|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Danielle22 - 4 years ago
I bought this 6 weeks ago and it was delivered 2 weeks ago. Sadly not all the parts that were delivered were correct and did not fit which has meant that the assembly guys have had to return twice and STILL the shed is not complete. The shed is OK quality for the price.
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Great quality shed, delivery and assembly were first class.
Worst shed ever
No1Greysmum - 5 years ago
I thought at the time I was buying a B&Q product, not so; only payment taken here, Shed door doesn't shut, latch hanging off, roofing felt was in pieces when unpacked, daylight through floor and sides, one corner has already come away from main shed, split wood as nails not hit wood correctly. I was told by Forest Green that the warm weather will have plyed the wood. It's been treated! Will it shrink in the rain? Not happy at all. Awaiting replacements for door, latch, roofing felt. Wish they would just take shed away and give me refund. Please B&Q read the reviews for your sheds as I wish I had. Never again will I order a shed from B&Q. Absolutely disgraceful workmanship. Shed is a four letter word so is the one I would use to describe this.