See more Playhouses
Shire 5x5 Croft Wooden Playhouse
Our stores do not stock this product
This Croft 5x5 Playhouse is great for inspiring hours of inventive role play and encouraging active outdoor play.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Comes with Felt, glazing & ladder
- Suitable for ages 3-10 years
- Product supplied unpainted
Features and benefits
- Opening window ensures that the playhouse remains light and airy during the summer months
- To ensure years of enjoyment from your playhouse a weatherproofing topcoat should be applied within six weeks of assembly
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This playhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and all fixings provided
- This playhouse is supplied unpainted so you can finish it in your child's favourite colour. We recommend that playhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|
|Number of doors||1|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Looks lovely once built
KKNK - 3 years ago
For the amount it costs I would of expected better quality wood. Near enough every screw spilt the wood, but looks lovely once built, painted and repaired. Wouldn't pay that price again.
great looking and practical playhouse
Grandadcool - 4 years ago
bought 2 weeks ago, took 2 days to construct, definitely need 2 people all the time, carpentry skills definitely required ! could have been made easier if a few little modifications made prior to delivery: pre-drilled holes,grooves in top of front/back panels to locate roof supports strong tape for roof apex.Instructions sometimes haphazard and difficult to follow. even, with all difficulties in construction--granddaughter thinks it is wonderful !
mo3133 - 6 years ago
Not happy ,wood roof bearer damaged
finishing off on some of the wood was rough and
splinters some of the instuction was confusing
(No title submitted)
Chiseller - 6 years ago
I would only recommend this playhouse if you have a modicum of carpentry skills and good tool kit. It is a nightmare to put together, bad instructions and substandard parts.Including lots of splinters, warped, cracked and broken pieces of wood. Our little girl and her friends love it. Because we persevered in struggling to put it together, sanded it, and painted it. It is not really a DIY job and you certainly need tools that the average person might not have such as chisels and very good drill.
Pheonixvanhireareshite - 6 years ago
Put up in one weekend, just about managed it on my own.