See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed - Assembly service included
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and this shed has no windows, offering greater security over the contents. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I got this shed as we needed a bit more storage in the garden. It was just the right size for what we needed and as we went with the assembly service it made it a lot easier, as I didn't need to rely on friends and family to come and help me to put it up. Over all we are very happy.