See more Wooden Sheds
6x4 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
A practical and compact overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives an attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in, is fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not too bad.
Dantk80 - 6 months ago
Purchased this (April 2018). It is a very basic, not too sturdy but not to flimsy either.
I would recommend fixing further joists under the base, as the x3 that are paneled in are not enough as I found the base to flex alarmingly under pressure. However I just baton'd a further x3 to reinforce the base to ensure the bottom doesn't fall out.
The construction has been pretty easy, the only annoyance is that some of the wood that you fix into is a bit banana shaped,but with pressure applied and a decent drill you can persuade it to sit flush.
Better sheds for less money available
Stranglermab - 7 months ago
Bought the shed for mother in laws mobility scooter. I've had to add to the floor for extra strength. The top roof baton had to be cut to fit. Instructions for the hinges and window need to be more clear. I won't but another.
Really easy to assemble... and I'm a woman!
knittynic - 1 year ago
Great shed for my allotment.
I'm a woman and found it really easy to put together with just my 88 year old dad steadying the panels for me (Role reversal from when I was young!). although I reckon I could have managed.... still, my dad enjoyed himself.
Only problem is, I've now decided I put it in the wrong place.!!!
Cat2 - 1 year ago
Great value for the money, nice and sturdy decent size too
Paula 12 - 1 year ago
Done the job n easy to assemble set up in 4 hrs. Plenty of room