See more Wooden Sheds
6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly service
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in, is fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
JulieLG - 1 year ago
When I ordered the shed the photo showed the door on the right hand side. When it was delivered, the door is actually on the left hand side. This didn't cause me a problem but someone else may have needed the door exactly as the picture shows. It should be made clear where the door actually is at the point of ordering. Otherwise I am more than happy with the shed itself.
Customers who bought this also browsed
10x6 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This spacious apex shed features 6 windows for maximum light, making this shed ideal as a garden workshop or hobby space. with double doors allowing easier access to the shed contents, it's ideal for storing larger garden equipment. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain ...
12x8 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
Our overlap apex wooden workshop has 6 windows to let in plenty of natural light. Featuring double doors for easy access making this shed suitable for storing larger items or perfect for use as a workshop or hobby room. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water ...
6x4 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This overlap apex shed with lean to offers an extra sheltered storage space, ideal for storing logs or garden furniture. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows ...
6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed With
This overlap reverse apex shed features a single door located on the side, offering a twist on the traditional apex design. The compact design of this shed makes it ideal for smaller gardens. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door ...