See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 6x5 Apex Metal Shed
This Woodvale 6x5 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Beau58 - 24 days ago
Arrived yesterday and made today, dent in door and panels.
Not Fit for Purpose
JBett - 4 years ago
If you want a shed to keep garden tools etc. dry then DO NOT buy this shed. I have had to move everything out of my metal shed into the garage because there is so much condensation on the roof it is dripping over the contents and making everything damp.
I sent a complaint to B&Q who were very efficient in forwarding it to Rowlinson Garden Products Ltd. I had to wait some time for a reply from Rowlinson but finally this was their response "On all outdoor metal buildings condensation can be produced in certain weather climates in the U.K." They forwarded me an information sheet on how to combat the effects. This included spending more money on foam insulation and moving items away from the walls for better air circulation. I only have room for a small shed so would have to store everything in the middle! I feel reluctant to spend more money on insulation not being confident that will fully solve the problem.
My biggest regret is not having a wooden shed.
EXCELLENT SHED EASY TO BUILD
Craigyboy1 - 5 years ago
I bought this shed after a few mixed reviews expecting it to be very hard to build. All instructions are easy to follow with loads of extra screws and bolts just incase you loose any.
It only took us about 4 hours to build even with a serious hangover haha
I'd recommend this shed very sturdy when built looks the part
I screwed mine down to concrete flags when finished and will not be going anywhere
Good value product.
read the instructions 1st - 5 years ago
For the price paid, this is a good value product.
It comes flat packed in a large cardboard box and needs careful assembly. It has been well designed for the self-assembly. All the required screws, nuts & bolts, etc. are supplied and the instructions are clear. As long as the assembler ensures that the frame remains completely square, all the screw & bolt holes line up perfectly (If they don't...its down to user error!). I was able to build the shed, singlehandedly, in about 3 hours using a screwdriver, a small spanner and a step ladder.
Only time will tell as to how it will stand up to the weather, bit I'd be happy to order another, should I need one, or to recommend one to a friend.
It is not the 'best' shed on the market, but for the price, it is difficult to fault the value it represents.
Lbandeja - 6 years ago
This is a good looking shed, if a little flimsy. The panels are very thin, tin-like steel but the whole thing gains rigidity once built. Not bad for the price. Does take a day to build and bolt down, there are a lot of screws!
Sold as Rowlinson but comes as Arrow?