6x6 Factor Apex Plastic Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Factor 6x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately) and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
Features and Benefits
The factor 6 x 6 is a shed designed to provide plenty of storage while also providing plenty of style with its attractive wood-like texture. This shed has a durable weather-resistant build with steel reinforcement, a heavy-duty floor for storing heaving items and high arched double doors that will let you move things in and out with ease. It also come with a built-in window and skylight for plenty of natural light and two shelves.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Resin (plastic) & steel|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Treatment||UV-stabilised for fade-resistance|
Help & Advice
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Woodvale 12x10 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials. Galvanized Double Lockable sliding doors Shed floor is not included Comes with - Instructions 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
This traditional style shiplap apex shed has a compact design making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards ...
This Shire 6x6 apex shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal for multipurpose garden storage. It has 5 segregated storage areas so that items to be stored separately allowing for easy access to them when needed. 12mm Tongue & groove cladding Dipped basecoat Single Lockable hinged doors This ...