See more Wooden Sheds
7x5 Forest Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed With assembly service Base included
This pent shed has a high quality shiplap construction. Featuring a pent roof providing generous head room inside the shed making it ideal for general storage use. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Good shed, delivery and assembly service good,
Shed purchased - 1 year ago
Bought shed as a potting shed and for extra space
Overall the shed is good, sturdy and as expected
Windows are disappointing- they are flexible Perspex rather than glass
I had to arrange delivery and assembly service myself ( from different contractors) this wasn't clear on purchase.
Both services were good, although I had to wait 2 weeks after delivery for an earliest assembly date. Assembly service was excellent
Customers who bought this also browsed
12x8 Forest Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed With assembly
This heavy duty shiplap workshop is an ideal workshop space, hobby room or for storing large garden equipment. Featuring double doors for easy access and 6 windows for maximum light. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted ...
6x4 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
A practical and secure overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and there are no windows providing ...
7x5 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This overlap shed features a traditional style apex roof giving an attractive appearance. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted ...
7x5 Forest Pent Tongue & groove Wooden Shed
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove pent shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel , lock and handle for ...