See more Sheds
7x7 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
Our pressure treated overlap apex shed features double doors for easy access making it ideal for storing larger items and the apex design gives this shed an attractive, traditional look. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Peeved07 - 8 months ago
I had this shed delivered in July and issues noticed straight away side panels warped doors don't fit and gaps in floor and side panels. Had replacement to one side panel but having erected the shed more and more issues with wood panels and doors. The other main issue I had is it's not 7x7 ours was 4" short in width and length which having laid a base down as instructed was a pain. Overall the workmanship was shoddy to say the least. Would avoid this or any other shed manufactured by Forest Garden! and ordered via B&Q.
Rang B&Q several times and have now been fobbed off to contact company who have just sent reply with attachment showing details of details sent via B&Q. Dispute on going.