See more Summerhouses
7x7 Gazebo Shiplap Summerhouse
This Gazebo 7x7 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 opening windows
- 35x35 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
aper - 7 months ago
Love our new summer house. Extremely good value, quality finish. As we are OAPs we got someone in to erect it, and he had no problems making the time/cost good. Surprisingly spacious too. Have bought items from diy.com before and would recommend.
Better when given new colour
Golfing grandad - 1 year ago
I bought this about 6 weeks ago and decided from the start that a modern colour was required. I used a "famous brand" preserver in Wild Thyme, with "Milky White" inside and, even if I say so myself the result is great.
NigWiltshire - 1 year ago
Purchased from B & Q probably came in at just over a grand with the base,paint and wiring.Looks very good was quite difficult to build needed 4 of us!! painted the building before construction, bought a new roll of felt as the felt and nails supplied were poor quality.The house itself is well built the panels were warped a bit in places so there are some small gaps down the upright pillars,we added some trim around the bottom of the roof to stop the felt lifting.bought as a playhouse for a 3 year old daughter it will last year's hopefully !!!
Lovely and quirky
Dragonqueen - 1 year ago
Went up with minimal fuss took two blokes about three hours have painted it and its a real feature in our garden the kids love it!
Hide - 1 year ago
I have painted this as per photos and as it is to be a 'hide' going to use leaf stencils to 'disguise ' it . Painted up I think looks far more expensive . Needed a few adjustments at the top where the finial sits but 'we ' made an oak circle for it to sit in otherwise there would have been a small gap . Used demedek paint from the paintshed to give a longer life with little after care ..... as recommended in lots if gardening reviews . Going to paint the inside and 'tent' the ceiling ...... another job for 'we' . Have fun
10X6 Sandringham Shiplap Timber Summerhouse
This Sandringham 10x6 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & roof 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
10X7 Kensington Shiplap Timber Summerhouse with Assembly Service
This Kensington 10x7 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & roof 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been ...
10X8 Sandringham Shiplap Timber Summerhouse with Assembly Service
This Sandringham 10x8 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & roof 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been ...
7X5 Lumley Shiplap Timber Summerhouse with Toughened Glass
This Lumley 7x5 summerhouse with toughened glass is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Product supplied unpainted. Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt, shed floor, solid sheet roof & adjustable ...