See more Summerhouses
Shire Gazebo 7x7 Shiplap Wooden Summer house
Our stores do not stock this product
This Gazebo 7x7 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 opening windows
- 35x35 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Ring gate latch|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Gillyshut - 23 days ago
love my little beach house, easy to assemble, and really suits my small garden. Looks much better once painted. Great for summer evenings in the garden.
aper - 2 years ago
Love our new summer house. Extremely good value, quality finish. As we are OAPs we got someone in to erect it, and he had no problems making the time/cost good. Surprisingly spacious too. Have bought items from diy.com before and would recommend.
Better when given new colour
Golfing grandad - 2 years ago
I bought this about 6 weeks ago and decided from the start that a modern colour was required. I used a "famous brand" preserver in Wild Thyme, with "Milky White" inside and, even if I say so myself the result is great.
NigWiltshire - 3 years ago
Purchased from B & Q probably came in at just over a grand with the base,paint and wiring.Looks very good was quite difficult to build needed 4 of us!! painted the building before construction, bought a new roll of felt as the felt and nails supplied were poor quality.The house itself is well built the panels were warped a bit in places so there are some small gaps down the upright pillars,we added some trim around the bottom of the roof to stop the felt lifting.bought as a playhouse for a 3 year old daughter it will last year's hopefully !!!
Lovely and quirky
Dragonqueen - 3 years ago
Went up with minimal fuss took two blokes about three hours have painted it and its a real feature in our garden the kids love it!