11x8 Apex roof Plastic Shed
This 8x11 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately) and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
Features and Benefits
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Resin (plastic) & steel|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Treatment||UV-stabilised for fade-resistance|
Great shed, huge inside
Grant - 7 months ago
I bought the shed and have only had it up for a few days now. It did take 5-6 hours to put up with the help of my 19 year old nephew. The shed arrived in 3 large boxes, labelled 1-3, but the instructions were not in box 1, rather they were found in box 2. All instructions were easy to follow and all the parts were clearly labelled
This is the 3rd Keter product I have bought and as usual, happy with the end product.
Baby driver - 1 year ago
Looking to buy another Keter shed, as I had to leave mine behind when I moved home. Disappointed that new home has a shed that leaks and needs maintenance.
Frank - 1 year ago
Easy to erect, high doors and eves , dose not get condensation like the metal shed , had it for a year and am now buying another,
Freddie147 - 1 year ago
I have had this shed for 7 years now. Yes it’s great. Well worth the money.
white leg man - 1 year ago
easy to put up fast large space and sits flat on slabs