See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
Casey 67 - 2 years ago
Bought this a month ago because the reviews were good and I am very dissapointed. It is very flimsy and not What I was expecting at all. Would not recommend this shed.
Anonymous - 2 years ago
A really well built shed, the quality shows. It was delivered on time and the driver unloaded everything himself. I put it up on my own so it's not a tricky job as I'm no handyman! Only thing I wasn't keen on were the door hinges so I used the old fashioned long hinges instead and put a sturdy bolt on instead of the hasp provided. They are minor things though and only my preference. I would recommend this shed it's top quality and better than those larch lap efforts.
Does the Job - Value for Money
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Purchased for storage to free up space in the garage. Easy to erect, reasonable sturdy and good value for money. May need to strengthen the door shut and add a couple of bolts.
MMC 42 - 3 years ago
I bought this shed a few weeks ago and I am more than pleased with it and would highly recommend it to anybody. It not only looks great but it's well constructed with a solid feel about it. To preserve it even more I put two coats of decking protector that makes it even more water proof. I chose a clear one as I liked the natural colour of the wood. I cannot fault it in any way so if you are looking for a high quality shed at a sensible price then go for this one.
It took two of us just four hours to erect it.