See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Casey 67 - 8 months ago
Bought this a month ago because the reviews were good and I am very dissapointed. It is very flimsy and not What I was expecting at all. Would not recommend this shed.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
A really well built shed, the quality shows. It was delivered on time and the driver unloaded everything himself. I put it up on my own so it's not a tricky job as I'm no handyman! Only thing I wasn't keen on were the door hinges so I used the old fashioned long hinges instead and put a sturdy bolt on instead of the hasp provided. They are minor things though and only my preference. I would recommend this shed it's top quality and better than those larch lap efforts.
Does the Job - Value for Money
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Purchased for storage to free up space in the garage. Easy to erect, reasonable sturdy and good value for money. May need to strengthen the door shut and add a couple of bolts.
MMC 42 - 1 year ago
I bought this shed a few weeks ago and I am more than pleased with it and would highly recommend it to anybody. It not only looks great but it's well constructed with a solid feel about it. To preserve it even more I put two coats of decking protector that makes it even more water proof. I chose a clear one as I liked the natural colour of the wood. I cannot fault it in any way so if you are looking for a high quality shed at a sensible price then go for this one.
It took two of us just four hours to erect it.
Customers who bought this also browsed
10X6 Security Cabin Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Security Cabin 10x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...
10x7 Guernsey Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Guernsey 10x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...
12x8 Forest Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed With assembly
This heavy duty shiplap workshop is an ideal workshop space, hobby room or for storing large garden equipment. Featuring double doors for easy access and 6 windows for maximum light. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted ...
6x4 Forest Apex Tongue & groove Wooden Shed
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added ...