See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Apex roof Tongue & groove Wooden Shed
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- 12mm Tongue & groove cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality tongue and groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Two opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||PAR Planed|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Solid enough shed after some additional work
John2345 - 1 year ago
I needed to add extra floor bearers as the shed floor was flimsy, before building the shed I spent an hour repairing the panels as many of the nails had missed their targets, half way through building the shed I noticed parts were missing (8 x glazing strips, lock block, 2 x finials), it is a good solid shed on completion, slightly overpriced though.
Well made shed and easy to assemble
GraemeL - 1 year ago
I was looking for a decent shed for a reasonable and this shed proved to be the the best for both. Easy to assemble and looks good.
Love this shed!
Happy munchkin - 2 years ago
One of the best purchases I have ever made. Love the shed so much, could live in it. High quality and waterproof.