See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly service
Our overlap reverse apex shed offers a twist on the traditional apex design, with the door and window located on the side. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Value for Money
AlexOOS - 1 year ago
I bought this shed a month ago, for what I paid the shed is sturdy and looks very good value for money. Only issue was the assembly instructions weren't always clear.
10x6 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This spacious apex shed features 6 windows for maximum light, making this shed ideal as a garden workshop or hobby space. with double doors allowing easier access to the shed contents, it's ideal for storing larger garden equipment. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain ...
12x8 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
Our overlap apex wooden workshop has 6 windows to let in plenty of natural light. Featuring double doors for easy access making this shed suitable for storing larger items or perfect for use as a workshop or hobby room. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water ...
5x3 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
A compact overlap apex shed ideal for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The ...
6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed With
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows ...