8x6 Security Cabin Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Security Cabin 8x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge which gives huge strength & security. Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 3 glass windows
- A lock & key door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not as secure as I thought it would be.
Grumpyscott - 2 years ago
Bad experience and not worth the wait, the shed was not nailed together in about 8 boards and some of the boards should not have been used for example open knots in wood. and the lock is fitted shockingly. It arrived at 9.30pm without the felt so had to contact B&Q and they were very helpful and gave us the felt as the supplier said they would send it a week later. "Shire sheds" I think B&Q would do better to dump them.
Mogul - 4 years ago
Nice shed, Overall. My wife and I managed to put it together in about 4 hours, although painting it prior to the build was more time consuming. The key style lock feels more secure and sturdy than the typical padlock fasteners and the wood feels thick and strong. Overall slightly more money than other sheds, but money well spent I feel. The only real negative point was the delivery time which took longer than the stated 2 weeks (though this is not really a reflection on the shed itself).