See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 6x4 Pent Metal Shed - Assembly service included
This Greenvale 6x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Does what it says on the tin
jocer1945 - 3 years ago
delivered on time and put up by 2 very efficent guys
Standard metal shed replacing and old identical on
awd - 5 years ago
The assembly service was wonderful, and at my age of 81 was a very great boon, which dispelled my woory about getting someone else to assemble the shed. It took your delivery men 1 hour to assemble the shed and they worked in an extremely efficients way - a great service.
Flimsy and Leaking rood
Anonymous - 6 years ago
This took 8 weeks to arrive - I checked my belongings that I had stored inside after a couple of weeks and the boxes were soaking wet so the roof is clearly not weather/water proof. Very frustrating.
obstaclecourse - 7 years ago
This shed is not 6x4. more like 5.9 x 3.6.
Quite flimsy, took forever to be delivered., and poor value. B&Q should find a different supplier.
Hope the wind doesn't take it away !