See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 6x4 Pent Metal Shed
This Greenvale 6x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
A very nice looking shed
Dave 1302 - 1 year ago
The shed is very light and unstable when being built ,but when finished becomes much stronger.If you follow the plans and get everything square,all the holes line up,and it can be built by two people in a few hours,The key is to get the base square and level.Very good value for the low cost.
instructions not very clear!
hubs - 3 years ago
took a lot longer to erect than anticipated due to poor instructions! once erected product stable but doors difficult to slide
Found difficult to put together
Carol199 - 3 years ago
This item is not as easy as it looks to assemble and I think the instructions could be better
Polly 1256 - 3 years ago
Great delivery and helpful delivery man.
We waited for a calm sunny day to erect the shed on our concrete shed base. At last it is erected but we felt that the pictures in the instruction book were poor and could easily have been better.
There are quite a few metal strips but the drawings did not show which way round the strips should go. We do a lot of DIY and would not recommend this product to anyone to install themselves. It is quite flimsy during the installation process, even on a calm, dry day. Also it is described as 'secure'. Questionable! We only wanted it to store firewood in so that does not matter to us.
We expect better from B&Q.
Its a shed
1973Louise - 4 years ago
As described! Instructions are fine. Panels are individually marked making instructions straightforward to follow. Built it alone apart from needed daughter to secure a couple of bolts from inside while I held them from outside, but that was after the main body was done. Recommend choosing a wind free day, especially if working alone! Finished product is sturdy and meets my needs.