See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 6x5 Apex Green & white Metal Shed with floor
This Greenvale 6x5 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed Floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Metal garden shed
lolaDI - 1 month ago
I thought this looked a bit daunting when first opening...but my husband and myself had it built in a day .
He is 80years old and I am 70years old. There are plenty of screws but it's hardly rocket science.
Looks good, and the doors open right back
OriginalB - 4 years ago
Lots of screws but went together very well, very pleased with the result
King1y - 5 years ago
Nice looking shed suites my requirements, could be moved or disassembled!. Assembly screews can be a pain to get started!!
mickeydee3 - 5 years ago
The base is made of chipboard won't
Be any good in winter
Dave J - 6 years ago
Purchased 6 x 5 metal shed few weeks ago and just started to assemble and what a nightmare, just managed to get the roof together but what was noticeable was that many of the screw holes didn't match up and the instructions are far from clear. Made a big mistake with this one