See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 10x6 Apex Metal Shed
This Woodvale 10x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Avoid this shed - 1 year ago
Two men 4 hours still only half done, self rappers don't work. Run a multinational maintenance contract and a shed was more difficult.
gheckles - 6 years ago
Really well designed high quality product. Looks great when built. Does take a while! Me and a friend took a full day (both good at DIY). Would recommend.
Gman77 - 7 years ago
Overall I love this shed its good quality and looks the part too. If I have one criticism it's the poor quality of the instructions which are quite vague at times. It definitely requires two people at time and is can be quite fiddly due too the screws being too small. Recommend using a battery drill with screwdriver bit to make the job easier.
jimmi39 - 7 years ago
Finished product lovely. I assembled shed alone so took me 2 days. A few assembly instructions were not very clear, resulting in. having to unassemble parts.
However final product excellent
santafi - 8 years ago
Extremely disappointed with this shed. The metal bends very easily, doors don't open easily and was not water tight. I would not recommend, Has been replaced after 18 months.