See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 12x10 Apex Coffee Metal Shed
This Woodvale 12x10 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
cheesy18 - 10 days ago
This shed is very awkward to build (especially the roof) the slightest bit of weight as you’re leaning across to put the screws in will dent it! There’s lots of manipulation to get screws to line up and the instructions tell you to not do certain things at this point but don’t tell you when to actually do them! Took about 8 hoursish to build with my adult sons.
Beniow - 4 years ago
It's only been up a week so waiting for the rain so I can see if it leaks!
I wouldn't buy another one it's too flimsy, I can't even lean my pushbike against it as it'll leave a dent!
The instructions are poor aswell!
James9898 - 6 years ago
Thus Hut looks well it's money does not look cheap and wow great size I would recommend it to anyone