See more Paving Packs
Autumn bronze Old Riven Mixed size paving pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Creating a stylish patio solution for the traditional garden
- Pack contains 23 pieces: 8 x (L)600 (W)600, 9 x (L)600 (W)300 and 6 x (L)300 (W)300mm. All slabs are 35mm thick. Total coverage 5.25m²
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Questions about any of our paving range? Call our paving experts on 0333 400 1120. Lines open Monday – Friday 08:00 - 17:00. Calls charged at standard national rate.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for garden patios and seating areas. Not suitable for driveways
- When laying, a joint width of 10-15mm is recommended
|Colour description||Autumn bronze|
|Number of pieces||23|
|Comes with||Pack contains 23 pieces: 8 x (L)600 (W)600, 9 x (L)600 (W)300 and 6 x (L)300 (W)300mm. All slabs are 35mm thick. Total coverage 5.25m²|
Louise Clare - 2 years ago
I shopped around to find the right colour and design. I bought 2 packs. The stones are very good quality. Now finished, the patio exceeds my expectation.
Ian Mc - 3 years ago
Changing a patio design so using old ones too. I bought 5 square meters but all were the darkened shade. I was expecting a mixture of light and dark to match the photo plus one had cracked and broke in two
Poor quality strongly not recommended
jackie2777 - 3 years ago
I was 'forced' to buy one pack of them because I already had 2 packs from my friend for free.
Didn't have a clue how fragile they are till installation.
It is possible to scratch them even with screwdriver or by dragging garden table.
The top layer is maybe 1mm thick so ones you scratch it that it!
If you want to splash money for something that will look like 10 years old after one summer yes go for it.
C D P - 4 years ago
Slabs arrived well packed and protected with plastic spacers. Out of 4 packs only 2 slabs cracked and 4 with chipped edges. Colour seems slightly different from the photograph online but they have to weather in yet. Also the shapes/sizes shown in the online photograph are different to what you receive ( although correct sizes are stated in sale text)
Laying was fairly straightforward with a semi dry bedding mix and slabs were quite resilient to tapping down with a rubber mallet.
Pleased with final result.
12345Don - 4 years ago
Bought 3 project packs for our garden, some where damaged on delivery but after contacting supplier they were replaced.