See more Roofing sheets
Axiome Opal effect Polycarbonate Multiwall Roofing sheet (L)5m (W)690mm (T)25mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Axiome® glazing sheets provide a lightweight and robust solution that can be used in many roofing and glazing applications. Axiome® sheets are easy to cut to size using a fine tooth blade. Opal tint sheets offer heat reduction properties and a privacy effect. Manufactured as a bright white tint the Opal Axiome® option will reflect heat from the sun’s rays reducing heat build-up by around 35% of the solar energy.
- Compatible with Can be glazed from 0-90 degrees with suitable supports
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Comes with 1 x Anti-dust Filter Tape for Top and Bottom of Sheet
- Keep the edges and ends of Axiome sheets dry during installation. Axiome anti-dust filter tape is supplied with this product and should be fitted to the open ends of the sheet.The Filter tape should be protected with an Alukap-XR Endstop bar or similar and sealed with a compatible to avoid the filter tapes or Axiome sheet getting damp.
- Ideal for screens, roof glazing, canopies, walkway roofs, bike shelters, carports, BBQ covers, conservatories, school play areas, covered decking areas, log stores, cold frames and glazing many other structures.
- Resistant to impactResistant to impact
- UV resistant
Features and benefits
Axiome glazing sheets are manufactured from polycarbonate and have a protective UV Layer on the outer side. The opal (white tint) colour provides a greater degree of privacy compared to clear sheets, and also reduces heat transmission with its white reflective properties. The Axiome sheet provides excellent rigidity and thermal insulation properties whilst providing a light weight solution. Axiome multiwall polycarbonate won’t shatter like glass. Axiome Sheets can be easily cut to shape or size with a fine-tooth jigsaw or similar.
- Multiwall provides insulation
- Structured design gives rigidity
- Opal tint gives privacy and heat reflection whilst maintaining good light transmission
- UV Protected side for longevity
- Life Expectancy of 20 Years
- Lightweight and robust glazing sheet for roof glazing, canopies, walkways, cold frames and screens
- Guarantee - 1 year