See more Staging & Shelving
B&Q Heavy duty 1 Tier Greenhouse staging
Our stores do not stock this product
- Ideal way to create more storage for plants or gardening tools in your greenhouse
- Number of shelves - 1
- Guarantee - 1 year B&Q Guarantee, complete satisfaction or your money back
Features and Benefits
- This product is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and all fixings provided
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food
|Number of shelves||1|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
DO NOT BUY!!
Barn851 - 6 months ago
I bought this "staging" because it was a good price and was just what was needed. The instructions are next to useless, the holes do not line up at all and if anyone at B and Q think they can honestly put it up then I would like to see this!!! I only gave 1 star because it wouldn't allow none.
sl56 - 1 year ago
Almost impossible to follow given the instructions - parts did not match up with images and descriptions very limited. So wanted to tackle this myself and make sense of it but it defeated me. Please respond B&Q by providing more adequate and clear instructions.
Worst instruction on assembly
jackant - 1 year ago
What a waste of time, nothing really fits without your own design and thought. I would never buy one again, I would pay another company more for a better quality staging
Total Toytown Rubbish!
Spike56 - 1 year ago
Don’t bother buying this. I only bought it because I was in store & against my better judgement I hadn’t read a review. If my nearest store wasn’t 60 miles away this pile of toytown rubbish would be in their scrap bucket. Bolts are as strong as paper, 2 snapped during assembly, instructions are as clear as mud. To cap it all the last bolt hole didn’t exist. What a waste of time & money!! Shame I can’t give it minus stars. Oh, & heavy duty? The box it came in was stronger....... keep your money & spend it elsewhere.
Ariba - 2 years ago
I really wish I'd read all these reviews first, I would never have bought it
1. The box states No tools required, obviously you'd need very strong fingernails to put this together without a screw driver- inside there is a list of tools needed
2. Easy to assemble. The top bit took several hours and a heavy duty electric screwdriver
That's as far as I've got. The instructions bear no resemblance to the parts, you are meant to screw into a gap in metal which is next to impossible
As for heavy duty- it isn't
It's really not worth the money and I'm now going to have to disassemble it to as for my money back