Bayer Garden Toprose Plant Food 1kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for use with roses & shrubs, this easy to use plant food will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- Ready to use: Ready to use
- For best results use between March and September
Features and Benefits
- The perfect balance of nutrients for bright and beautiful roses and shrubs
- Easy to apply; simply sprinkle around your roses and lightly hoe
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Contains - Nitrogen for healthy green growth, Phosphorus for strong root development and Potassium for healthy, vibrant blooms and fruit
|Care instructions||Do not exceed recommended application rate and wash hands after use|
|Chemical care||NPK 5-5.5-12-(2.5)|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Plants need nutrients, air, sunlight and water to grow. A plant positioned in a good location and regularly watered will do well, but of you want to make sure they thrive and become truly beautiful plant then you need to supplement this with a good feeding regime.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery