Beko BCB7030F 70: 30 Combi White Fridge freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This integrated fridge freezer from Beko is the perfection addition to any busy household, the integrated design means it’s easy to create a seamless finish to your kitchen space.
- Guarantee - 1 year Parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 286kWh/year kWh/year
- Extend your guarantee to 2 years by registering with the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
With tonnes of great features and plenty of storage space this combi fridge freezer is great for large households and those that love to entertain. The open door alarm means you never have to worry about forgetting to shut the door and the A+ energy rating helps you keep household energy bills down.
- Active fresh blue lights keep fruit and veg fresher for longer, meaning less waste and less trips to the store, saving you money
- Audible open door alarm on the fridge door
- The antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Reversible doors - Convenient, if you are restricted on where you can place your appliance
- The chrome wine rack is a convenient and stylish way to store your bottles of wine or ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles. Keeping everyone happy.
- LED Lighting - Brighter and more durable than a standard bulb
- Sliding hinges make it easy to install the appliance into your kitchen cabinet
- Adjustable glass shelves gives the flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing larger items
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||3|
|Number of compartments||4|
|Number of door shelves||4|
|Material||Stainless steel & plastic|
|Noise sound pressure||40dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A great addition to any kitchen, this stainless steel effect internal wine cooler has 6 shelves, to hold up to 7 bottles of wine. Its reversible door makes it easy to access from either side and its LED controls means you can quickly check or change the temperature if needed. ...
This Carbon filter from Cooke & Lewis effectively absorbs the smell of cooking when the air is recirculated. Compatibility - VHW60, VHS60 and VHS50 model Install the carbon filter using the hood in recycling mode. Recommend to replace the filter in every 3 months
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Cooke & Lewis CLBM1SS-C built in 20L single fixed grill Microwave. It has 7 automatic cooking programs that are shown on a LED display and the automatic defrost function is ideal for thawing out food from frozen. Guarantee - 1 year
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Cooke & Lewis three speed, black curved cooker hood. The push button controls are easy to use, perfect for when you're concentrating on cooking more than one dish at once and the extraction rate keeps unwanted odours at bay whilst cooking. ...