Beko DIN15211 Integrated Full size Dishwasher
[This is a block of tabs..]
A+ rated DIN15211 dishwasher from Beko. It features an LED display and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 12L of water per cycle.
- Number of Place Settings: 12
- Energy rating: A+
- Water consumption per cycle: 12 L
- Noise sound pressure: 49dB(A)
- Guarantee: 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Removable Sliding Cutlery Basket. The cutlery basket slides across the width of the dishwasher allowing more effective loading of dishes. It can also be completely removed to create room for larger items.
- With low water and energy consumption, this dishwasher helps you save money on utility bills.
- The Half Load function is a perfect addition for those days when you don't have a large load of dishes to wash - it can help you save between 10-25% in energy and water consumption when washing half or smaller loads.
- Clean&Shine Programme - Perfect washing and drying in just 90 minutes, the ultimate in convenience and time saving.
- Salt and Rinse Aid Indictor Lights: Easy to view, these indicator lights let you know when salt or rinse aid needs adding to your dishwasher.
|Number of Place Settings||12|
|Annual power consumption||290kWh/year|
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||A|
|Noise sound pressure||49dB(A)|
|Number of wash temperatures||4|
|Number of preset programmes||5|
|Operation||Touch operated, button operation|
|Timer||3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer|
Help & Advice
Did you know that you can save time and reduce your utility bills by using an efficient, modern dishwasher, instead of washing by hand? Experts have compared dishwashers and washing up based on their use of time, water and energy.
According to studies, it can take up to 9 minutes to load a dishwasher with dirty plates and unload a dishwasher when everything is clean. This compares to up to a full hour to wash the same load by hand. This means switching to a dishwasher could give you back up to a week of your time every year.
Typically, most dishwashers use 12 Litres of water to wash a full family load of plates and dishes. Some, like Beko's QDW696, use only 6 litres of water. The same load could use up to 49 litres of water when washing by hand and a lot of power to heat. A dishwasher uses exactly the right amount of water and heat to make your dishes sparklingly clean.
What do the energy ratings mean?
All dishwashers will have an energy label and this provides a good indication of how much energy and water it will use.
All dishwashers are graded A+++ to D for energy efficiency, with A+++ being the most efficient and cheapest to run. The energy ratings are determined by testing the energy consumed washing a collection of soiled tableware and dishes using the standard cycle recommended by the manufacturer.
The better the energy efficiency the more money you save on your utility bills. All B&Q dishwashers are rated A to A+++.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Enjoy cooking again with this black oven from Beko. The six functions, interior lights and sturdy design are easy to use and ideal for busy households. Guarantee - 1 year Energy rating - A Comes with - 2x interior grills, deep tray and circular shaped interior light Extend your guarantee ...
Enjoy cooking again with this black oven from Beko. The 10 functions give a range of cooking options for whatever dish and the compact design means it's perfect for smaller spaces. Guarantee - 1 year Energy rating - A Comes with - 2x interior grills, deep tray, enamelled grill tray, ...
Enjoy cooking again with this grey oven from Beko. The seven functions and sturdy design are easy to use, ideal for busy households and those that love to cook. Guarantee - 1 year Energy rating - A Comes with - 3x interior grills, enamelled grill tray and circular shaped interior ...