Beko DIN28Q20 Integrated Full size Dishwasher
[This is a block of tabs..]
A++ rated DIN28Q20 dishwasher from Beko. It features an LCD display and 8 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 6L of water per cycle.
- Number of Place Settings: 13
- Energy rating: A++
- Water consumption per cycle: 6 L
- Noise sound pressure: 44dB(A)
- Guarantee: 1 year
Features and Benefits
Combining tonnes of fantastic features and an integrated design that will blend seamlessly into your kitchen space - perfect for busy households and those that love to entertain. This model comes with an A++ energy rating and Ecosmart technology helping you keep down energy costs.
- Just 6 litres of water to wash a 13 place settings load - not a lower water consumption on the market
- Additional 3rd cutlery tray at the top for extra flexibility, great for if you need extra space for larger items
- Height adjustable basket, even when fully loaded
- Quick & Clean 58 minutes 'A' rated wash for full load - perfect wash for when you're in a hurry
- Auto programme - senses the dirt level and adjusts the washing parameters accordingly
- Turbo fan drying - for fast drying
- Mix wash technology to protect delicate items
- The ProSmart Inverter Motor on this Beko washer dryer delivers improved energy efficiency, reduced noise levels and is more reliable compared to standard motors. And it comes with an additional 10 year warranty for extra peace of mind.
- Folding plate supports on both baskets
|Number of Place Settings||13|
|Annual water consumption||1680L|
|Annual power consumption||262kWh/year|
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||A|
|Noise sound pressure||44dB(A)|
|Number of wash temperatures||6|
|Number of preset programmes||8|
|Timer||1 to 24 hour timer|
Help & Advice
Did you know that you can save time and reduce your utility bills by using an efficient, modern dishwasher, instead of washing by hand? Experts have compared dishwashers and washing up based on their use of time, water and energy.
According to studies, it can take up to 9 minutes to load a dishwasher with dirty plates and unload a dishwasher when everything is clean. This compares to up to a full hour to wash the same load by hand. This means switching to a dishwasher could give you back up to a week of your time every year.
Typically, most dishwashers use 12 Litres of water to wash a full family load of plates and dishes. Some, like Beko's QDW696, use only 6 litres of water. The same load could use up to 49 litres of water when washing by hand and a lot of power to heat. A dishwasher uses exactly the right amount of water and heat to make your dishes sparklingly clean.
What do the energy ratings mean?
All dishwashers will have an energy label and this provides a good indication of how much energy and water it will use.
All dishwashers are graded A+++ to D for energy efficiency, with A+++ being the most efficient and cheapest to run. The energy ratings are determined by testing the energy consumed washing a collection of soiled tableware and dishes using the standard cycle recommended by the manufacturer.
The better the energy efficiency the more money you save on your utility bills. All B&Q dishwashers are rated A to A+++.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery