See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Push n'Clean White Sta-tite top fix Soft close Toilet seat
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Instructions for fitting: To ensure seat is compatible measure distance between fixing holes
- Quick release facility
- Only fixings included
- Instructions for care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water if required
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 65mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
The Push n’Clean Treviso soft close toilet seat is designed for universal pans and features Push n’Clean for easy, hygienic cleaning. The stainless steel hinges are adjustable. This seat stays tight with STA-TITE® Top Fix: the patented fixing system that keeps your seat tight and installs easily from the top of the pan. No more loose seats.
- The slow close feature slowly and quietly closes the lid to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Installs easily from the top of the pan, also suitable for bottom fix pans
- Push n'Clean - the easy release system for hygienic cleaning. Simply push down and lift the seat off
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Scratch & heat resistant material
|Hinge fitting width||65-165|
|Material||Durolux thermoset plastic|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite top fix|
Wish read the reviews
fraja - 16 days ago
Wish had read review before buying.
Fitting was quite straight forward, however lifting the seat and lid up it just does not stay in place unless try to balance very delicately, which in itself is quite a fun game, however this is time I do not have when nature calls!
Waste of time
Naz154 - 16 days ago
I bought this in store as it looked really sturdy for my boys bathroom. Does not fix properly and is loose, cannot tighten at all. Travelled 30 miles to return and collect a better one. Why is this still for sale I asked the lady, they have no answer.
OlegGi - 4 months ago
It becomes loose all the time, access to the fittings just under the unit in my case moving the toilet from the wall just to tied the seat :((
Terrible waste of money
Steveee11 - 7 months ago
Useless waste of money. Not secure at all. No fit for purpose.
Dmac415 - 8 months ago
Bought this seat about 6 weeks ago. We were puzzled as to why the seat came loose from its easy clean mountings until reading the reviews. Just comes loose for no reason. Manufacturers comments might be useful, has it been mounted properly, is there a technique to operating it? I would not purchase or accept a replacement.