Bestway Layzspa monaco 6-8 Airjet spa
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery. Due to its weight this item may require assistance on delivery.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Layzspa monaco Airjet spa is the perfect way to indulge in some luxury in the comfort of your own garden.
- Total Number of Spa Jets - 86
- Comes with - 1x pool liner, 1x pool cover, 1x spa heater, 1x chemical floater, 1x high pressure hand pump, 1x pressure gauge, 1x filter cartridge (VI), 4x cushions & 1x repair kit
Features and Benefits
- The Lay-Z-Spa Monaco AirJet has an energy saving timer, meaning you it switches off when ont in use, and also allows you to schedule when you want it to start heating up so it's ready for when you get home
- Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- Inflated walls are made from drop stitch material, providing unparalleled strength and durability
- The pump has a digital control panel which allows you to run the massage system, heat the hot tub and filter the water all at once
- Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- Additional exhaust fitting provides quicker deflation of spa when user is ready to store the spa
|Litre capacity (L)||1453L|
|Colour description||Dark blue|
|Number of seats||6-8|
Help & Advice
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to experience your outdoor space, consider installing a hot tub (also known as spas). You can indulge in some ultimate garden luxury with models that feature LED mood lighting, MP3 sound systems, and a multitude of designs, seating configurations and jet options.
Hot tubs are a great addition to any outdoor space – offering different experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Most of our hot tubs are designed to provide ultimate relaxation so you can sit back, chill out and enjoy the bubbles. But we also have a few that can help you to keep fit too. This guide will explain the different types and features to help you find the right spa for you
Before you begin
There are a few practical considerations to go through before you buy a hot tub.
How much space is available?
The first things to think about are where you want to put your hot tub and what the access to your garden is like. This might affect the kind of hot tub you can go for.
Our acrylic spas are delivered fully assembled so you must have clear, straight access to the spot where you want to have your spa. The access with most of our acrylic spas should be at least 90centimetres (cm) wide and 3metres (m) high, (the Niagara model requires 1m width due to depth). Because portable spas are assembled onsite, access doesn’t pose the same issue.
Who will be using the hot tub?
Hot tubs are great for socialising, so think about how many people you want to be able to fit in it. We have compact models that are designed for two people, like the Yukon 2 seater spa, right the way up to swim spas that can fit up to 15 people with a dedicated swimming lane.
How is the spa installed?
All our acrylic spas include delivery and professional installation. The spa must be installed on a level, existing patio or a concrete base that is at least 15cm thick. The hot tub can be sited on decking so long as it's properly supported to the equivalent strength. The hot tub will be installed along with any accessories, then filled and finally the installation expert will show you how to use the spa controls and chemicals.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
An essential accessory for any Rio Grande or Grand Rapids or inflatable portable spa owner. These moulded foam head rests can be placed anywhere around the perimeter of the spa for ultimate comfort and flexibility. Comes with 2x headrest and 1x cup holder Suitable for- Grand rapids spa & hot ...
This grey spa cover, made from marine grade vinyl and insulated foam, is perfect for keeping your hot tub water well insulated and clean from debris when your hot tub is not in use. Suitable for- Rectangular spas with rounded corners which is not inflatable that has an existing cover ...