Black & Decker 230V 230V Corded Multi-Tool MT280BA
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded multi-tool is ideal ideal for a multitude of finishing tasks, including cutting, sanding, removal and scraping.
- No load speed: 22000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Tool free blade change
- Cutting depth of 30 mm
- Accessories included: Comes with 1 x sanding pad, 1 x plunge cut blade, 1 x segmented flush cut blade, 1 x rigid scraper blade, 6 x sanding sheets & tooled accessory adapter to fit Bosch, Einhell & Worx tooled accessories
Features and Benefits
- Get the job done faster with the new Oscillating Multi Tool
- Superlok™ Tool Free Accessory change, easier than competition, faster job completion, no allen key required!
- Robust Jam pot design provides durability and easy servicing
- Slim back handle design & soft grip provides greater comfort for longer use
- 10,000-22,000 variable speed provides optimum control on all tasks
- Tooled accessory adapter provides additional versatility to fit Bosch, Einhell & Worx accessories in a tooled manner
|No load speed||22000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Carry case||Kit box|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery